Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, CSPN may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– E-mail Address
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through CSPN’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
CSPN collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
CSPN may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from CSPN and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
CSPN does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
CSPN may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to CSPN, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
CSPN may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CSPN or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CSPN; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CSPN, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
CSPN may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within CSPN, in order to determine what CSPN services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within CSPN to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by CSPN. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the CSPN website.
The CSPN website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize CSPN pages, or register with CSPN site or services, a cookie helps CSPN to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same CSPN website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the CSPN features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the CSPN services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
CSPN secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. CSPN uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
CSPN does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Disconnecting your CSPN Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your CSPN account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR CSPN ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users who have connected their accounts with third-party sites such as Facebook or Google can disconnect at any time. To do this, they can navigate to their account settings on ONEFANTOKEN platform and select the option to disconnect their Facebook or Google account. Please note that this will not delete any data shared with us through these third-party platforms. If users need further assistance, they can reach out to our support team via the contact information provided on our website.
From time to time, CSPN may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from CSPN or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from CSPN, you may opt out of such communications by An unsubscribe link is included in the footer of promotional or marketing emails, which when clicked, allows users to remove themselves from the mailing list..
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Social Login Integration with miniOrange
When you use the Social Login feature on our platform, we utilize the services of miniOrange. This section outlines how miniOrange handles your data and the measures they take to protect your privacy.
- When you register or log in using the Social Login feature, miniOrange may collect certain information including your name, email address, social profile URL, profile picture, and other details depending on the social platform you choose.
- For premium users, additional data such as age, gender, location, contact number, and more may be collected, especially if the Extended attributes feature is activated.
- The data collected by miniOrange is primarily used to facilitate your login on our platform and enhance your user experience.
- In the premium version of the plugin, data is collected and stored for reporting purposes. miniOrange does not sell, reproduce, or use this information in any other manner. We, as the website administrators, have sole rights to this information.
- All data in transit due to miniOrange is encrypted with a unique key specific to the user registered in the Social Login plugin.
- If you choose to log in with default miniOrange apps, your data may be stored in both WordPress database & miniOrange. However, if you choose to log in with custom apps, your data is stored only in the WordPress database.
User Consent & Right to be Forgotten:
- Before using the Social Login feature, users will be prompted for consent in agreement with the terms and conditions of our website. Denying consent means the user won’t be logged in, and no data will be fetched.
- Users have the right to request the deletion of their social profile data from our platform and miniOrange.
Contact: For any concerns or queries related to the Social Login feature and data handling by miniOrange, you can reach out to us directly.
Changes to this Statement
CSPN welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that CSPN has not adhered to this Statement, please contact CSPN at:
Crypto Sports Network LLC
9800 S. OCEAN DR. #110
JENSEN BEACH, Florida 34957
Effective as of July 26, 2023